WELCOME .....come on in and let's chat awhile .
That is just fairy dust falling. Just knock the dust off of your shoes and come on in !

Sunday, January 25

HEY ! ! ................................




As You Slide Down the Banister of Life, Remember



1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written

An impressive new book. It's called ..........

"Ministers Do More Than Lay People."




2. Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink

And be Mary .



3. The difference between the Pope and

Your boss, the Pope only expects you

To kiss his ring.


4. My mind works like lightning, One brilliant

Flash and it is gone.


5. The only time the world beats a path to

Your door is if you're in the bathroom.


6. I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once.

The seat folded up, the drink spilled and

That ice, well, it really chilled the mood.


7. It used to be only death and taxes

were inevitable. Now, of course, there's

Shipping and handling, too.


8.. A husband is someone who, after taking

The trash out, gives the impression that

He just cleaned the whole house.


9. My next house will have no kitchen - just

Vending machines and a large trash can.


10. A blonde said, "I was worried that my

Mechanic might try to rip me off.

I was relieved when he told me all

I needed was turn signal fluid."


11. Definition of a teenager?

God's punishment...for enjoying sex.


12. As you slide down the banister of life, may

The splinters never point the wrong way
__________________



I thought ya'll needed a good chuckle ! ! LOL . I am having blog brain fog. I can't seem to think of much to say. I bet my honey bunny could ssay other wise about me LOL . I'll get back into the swing of things here shortly gals , just don't forget me ! and I mean it !

27 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks for the laughs! I like the cartoon. It is hard to think of something original all the time isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Theresa, your post is worth lots of good Ha Ha's. I enjoyed reading it very much. More than that I am glad you joined the blogging world again. I loved your cartoon. Perfect for you and posting.

I do not know much about the musician. I have a book of stories called Something to Think About. It is a great source of blogging material. It helps me out so often. Writing something everyday is a challenge to say the least. Plus this book is interesting to read.

Hugs to you my friend...Jeanne

Sweetie said...

I think that you are out of the fog. Your post made me laugh oh so hard!
Hugs,
Sweetie

SmilingSally said...

lol I love Maxine, I loved these sayings, and I love you!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

That was a good laugh:)
Hope you are feeling better.
Us "gals" really never run out of stuff to talk about...do we??!!
Deb :)

Nanette said...

I really relate to the one about I'm out of bed and made it to the keyboard! I kinda figured you were just still kind of dragging from being sick. Glad you are okay though. I think it's just January and things will start looking up soon!
Valerie

Picket said...

Oh my word! lol lol If you're in a fog then that was the funniest 'fog horn' I have ever heard! lol You little doodlehead! lol lol Love ya girl! Have a great week!

Judy said...

That was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Thanks for the laugh. Glad you are feeling better.

Suzanne said...

Theresa, LOL, No blog freeze here. Love your 12 step program. I am still shaking my head and laughing. Great way to start a Monday. Love and Prayers, Suzanne

DayPhoto said...

Thanks for making me laugh!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Dawn said...

Very cute! That certainly made me smile!!!

Everyone needs a good laugh now and then.

take care,
Dawn

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Thanks for making me smile! Just loved it. blessings, Kathleen

suzanne said...

Very funny, i needed that lauch!
suzanne

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I needed that laugh to start my day.That was to cute.Hugs Marie Antionette

Anonymous said...

Good morning Theresa, I just read your post again and behind the jokes, it does have a message. Remote but it's there. LOL.

I hope writers block goes away soon, I miss your great posts. I do know that sometimes we know we want to post something but we just run out of words.

Love...Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chuckle, Theresa!

Have a great week!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Never fear... we won't forget you!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Nancy Rosalina said...

Forget Theresa? No Way! Yep we did need the chuckle! Nancy

krystyna said...

Haha,..I enjoyed my time being here,... much hahaha...,
and great music. Thanks Theresa!

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Theresa, this was so cute!! Hey, a vending machine in the kitchen, I hadn't thought of that one. Me forget you? Never!
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

This was so funny...m.

Gone said...

Glad you're feeling better, dear!!

Jan

Michele said...

I sooo needed this Theresa...thanks for making me laugh today. I was somewhat of a pain in the rear today..just started off bad and went downhill from there!

Hugz,
Michele

Sweetie said...

Theresa, What a great post! You still have lots to say. Don't worry. If you take a few days off, you will not be forgotten.
Hugs,
Sweetie

The Muse said...

silly gal! LOL
FUN TIME :)

Anonymous said...

Good morning Theresa, what are you up to today? I am having company for dinner so cleaning and preparing a pork loin is what I am doing. Company is the best motivator for getting my cleaning done. Otherwise I just blog and before I know it the day is gone. I am getting everything done so I can relax when I come home from my knee replacement. It will be a good three weeks of very little action on my part. Then weeks/months of therapy. sigh. I just want to get it over with.

Thinking of you always my friend.

Hugs...Jeanne

lvroftiques said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! Oh thanks girl! I really needed those!! Vanna