Sweet Beverly tagged me for the 6 most unimportant things about me. So here goes. Thank you Beverly.
1. I like my money in my wallet all faced the same way and all the corners turned up not bent down. Isn't that just stupid ??
2. I like to load my dishwasher myself. And I don't like no one but myself to hand wash any dishes. Cause I like to scald them & some people won't do that when they wash them .
3. I can't stand to drink out of a can without a straw . Won't drink out of a glass at a restaurant without a straw either.
4. I DON"T sit on public toilets !! My mother would kill me !! Don't touch those fausets either and don't open the door with out having a paper towel in your hand either !! YES MOTHER I never forgot any of those things you taught me . That is why I look like I have a rope burn around my neck, because you told me to never hang my purse on the door because someone could reach over and snatch it. You can't put it on the floor either. So I hung it around my neck and I look like someone tried to hang me when I was in the rest room because of the red marks it left around my neck.
5. I can't stand for my car to be dirty , mainly on the inside.
6. I am not going to forward this tag. Aren't you GLAD ??