WELCOME .....come on in and let's chat awhile .
That is just fairy dust falling. Just knock the dust off of your shoes and come on in !

Thursday, July 10

MY HUSBAND HAS ANOTHER WOMAN ..............

he has had her on the side for about 15 years now . She and I are the same age. He has spent alot of money on this woman through the years . She looks better than I do.
He runs around all over town for everybody to see them together. He doesn't have any shame anymore. He likes to flaunt her ! I know her name, he calls her "Queenie" , because he treats her like a queen . I have heard he gives her baths and even rubs her dry ! Different friends have told me he is so protective of her too , he doesn't want anyone to touch her !
Oh well, I have his nights, she has his days. I know by now ya'll are thinking...... why have I put up with this risque behavior for all of these years ??
But in a strange way Queenie has brought joy to my life too , because you see ..............


" QUEENIE IS JUST A CAR !! "