WELCOME .....come on in and let's chat awhile .
That is just fairy dust falling. Just knock the dust off of your shoes and come on in !

Monday, December 19

CHRISTMAS IN FRANKLIN TN.



Went to a Christmas festival in Franklin, Tn. last weekend. It was a good day trip. Lots of people dressed in period costumes . This little girl was so cute !



This is father Christmas. And I'm not sure, but I think she was supposed to be a Christmas angel .



I loved her dress. And I liked her muff too. It reminded me of a muff I had when I was a little girl . I had a matching hat to go with it.

I had more pics uploaded but I don't know where they went . Oh well it must be a blogger thing .


6 comments:

Theresa said...

What a fun and festive time you all had in Franklin TN! Enjoy your day dear Theresa, Theresa:)

bj said...

O, this looks like so much fun. So glad you enjoyed it.
Merry Christmas....
xoxo bj

jeanne said...

Merry Christmas dear Theresa, Blessings and love to you and your family,
Jeanne

jeanne said...

Good morning Theresa, I am back to wish you happy days in 2012. I always pray for your health my dear friend.

I love this post and the vintage clothing on the people in the photos. They look great even if they are copies.

Blessings and love,
Jeanne

Leonor said...

such a nice blog you have here :))

Leonor
http://thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com/

kitchen cabinets said...

Hey
CHRISTMAS IN FRANKLIN TN.
Your website is incredible, thank you in your effort!
Do you have more great articles like this one
Thank you!