WELCOME .....come on in and let's chat awhile .
That is just fairy dust falling. Just knock the dust off of your shoes and come on in !

Friday, December 10

Welcome to Pink Saturday.................

The post below this one is my contribution to "Pink Saturday". Pink saturday is hosted by sweet
sweet Beverly at "How Sweet The Sound". Just click on the pink doll to your right to take you to the other participants.
Hope you all enjoy and please leave me a comment, cause that is all I will probably get for
Christmas this year, :) :) :)

9 comments:

Theresa said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAR THERESA! HO, HO, HO:)

MARIA said...

Hello Theresa!
I am very pleased that you visited me.
May the good God will always protect you
and bless you!
Marry Christmas!

bj said...

SOMEbody better dang sure get you a Christmas present or ANSWER TO ME.:))

I hope you are still feeling good, girl. I can't tell you how thankful I am that you are doing this good.
I look at the little sign you made for me and always think of you.
hugs, bj

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Theresa!
I'm so excited you're feeling better and I'm still praying for a complete healing for you!
Your Pink table is gorgeous!! I love everything! The pink tree is fabulous.
And the house tour you took... WOW... what a grand lady!! I love touring old houses especially at Christmas... such great decorations.

Christmas blessings to you! Sherry

krystyna said...

Dear Theresa!

I wish you a wonderful Christmas and joyously happy and healthy New Year!

Beverly said...

Merry Christmas and wishes for God's blessings for you and your family, Theresa.♥

bj said...

ok, dear...you haven't posted for awhile. Is everything ok??

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

May your New Year be filled with many Blessings and abundances of Joy for 2011. From my mountain to yours, Until next year
Hugs and Smiles Gl♥ria

bj said...

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes.
I pray 2011 will bring you better health, sweet friend.
Much love, bj