WELCOME .....come on in and let's chat awhile .
That is just fairy dust falling. Just knock the dust off of your shoes and come on in !

Thursday, November 19

Well I'm finally back ! .................

Here is the big reason I have been gone so long ! Honey bunny loves to trade and loves anything with a motor . Let me tell you right now .... I HATE camping ! We have camped in everything from the back of a pick up truck to this big dinosaur. Camping is too much work for this old woman. Give me a good AAA motel anyday !
Well of course it had to be cleaned top to bottom , inside and out . I got daughter in law to help me and I paid her . It helped her out and me too ! She did a fantastic job !
Thank goodness it has almost a new stove in it . See where I had started pulling wall paper off the wall by the sink ? I couldn't pull that last layer off because it was attached to the wall, LOL . It was made onto the paneling.
See those palm trees ? They have got to go ! Yuck ! I pulled all of it off and put up new .
Here is a pic of just the way it looked in the little bedroom area . I hadn't done anything to this area , this is the way I found it. This has potential don't you think ?
I love the refridgerator, it is almost new .

Oh my , so-o-o-o much work to do !

Hey Brooklyn how'd you get into that pic ? Look at that toothy grin, LOL . Brooklyn is our grand daughter and the baby of the family she will be 3 years old the 1st of Dec.

Well I have gone shopping. I will show you some more pics tomorrow if I have time to get them up on here .
Love ya , bye !

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that looks a lot better than the back of a pick up truck.
QMM

Blondie's Journal said...

All the comforts of home and then some!! But it does beat a truck or tent. I see tons of potential and I would have been right there cleaning with you~that makes the biggest difference.

Congratulations, Theresa!! :-)

Beverly said...

Girl, you just can't know how glad I am to see your smiling face. I was getting a bit worried.

It does look like a lot of work, but hopefully it will be fun. Like you, I am not much for camping. My idea of roughing it is to have a regular hotel room instead of a suite.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! I've missed you! Now that's what I call fun - cleaning! :) You know I'm kidding. Now you're just back in time to cook for Thanksgiving.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

bj said...

Well, girl...I have been wondering and wondering WHERE THE HELL YOU WERE!! hahhaa... :o) and, me, too...I HATE camping. We had a little camper once that I did like a lot and it was nicer to camp in it than anything else we'd ever had. Like you, I'll take a motel every time.
Glad you are back..I've missed ya!!

Theresa said...

Welcome back stranger! Sweet camper and you are doing a heck of a job with the cleaning. Can't wait to see more pics and that sweetie who flashed that sweet smile-precious! Have a wonderful day!

Joyce's Journey said...

You are such a good wife!! Nice to have you back!!

Nanette said...

I haven't been camping for years.I used to love it when I was younger. What you've got looks much better than tent camping though or pickup. Brooklyn looks like she's used to pictures, she thought you were taking a picture of her. She's adorable!
Valerie

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

You have been truly missed!Have a happy weekend...m.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hello and glad you are back!!
I'm with you..hotel/motel all the way... :)
Have fun making it pretty!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Picket said...

Morning girl! You're doing a great job! How sweet that you have family to help and that little Brooklyn is a sweet tater!

I want to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving sweetie...may it be filled with blessings overflowing and much love and happiness! Love ya girl! ~Picket~

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I want to see more of your pics, Theresa! LOL! WHERE ARE THEY???

XO,

Sheila :-)

jeanne said...

Dear Theresa, I have been in Charlotte and now we are in Jax, Fl. I have missed so many visits and I need to check my posts of several days.

I am so happy to hear from you my dear friend. I hope all is well and that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are just about to eat dinner and I will look up your comment later this evening.

You have put the biggest smile on my face.

Love you,
Jeanne

Theresa said...

Just checking in on you:) Merry Christmas to you and your family! God bless you all!

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.