WELCOME .....come on in and let's chat awhile .
That is just fairy dust falling. Just knock the dust off of your shoes and come on in !

Friday, June 13

I Got Tagged .............

I got tagged by Sharon at My Vintage Studio. So here are my answers to the questions .



A. What was I doing 10 years ago ? I was working in my shop in my home. I was a hairdresser. For 35 yrs. total.

B. What are 5 things on my to do list today ? Put 6 plants I just bought into the ground. Make dinner. Do laundry. Make out bills. Catch up on blogging.

C. Snacks I enjoy ? Hostess chocolate cupcakes. White cheddar Cheetos . Coke .

D. Things I would do if I were a billionaire ? Pay off my bills and my childrens , and my mom's . Give a big donation to St. Jude's and the cancer society. Give money to friends and relatives that need help. Give money to the church.

E. Places I have lived ? Chattanooga , Tn. , Clarksville Tn. , Columbus Ga. , Lawton, Ok . , Ayer, Ma. , Bamburg, Germany

5 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

Hi Theresa! I've been tagged before too!! Hugs, Vanessa

Anonymous said...

It was interesting to read these things about you, Theresa.

You have a good heart.

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Theresa. I enjoyed reading your responses! Hope you are having a great weekend! Sharon

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Theresa, So nice to learn a bit more about you. Thank you for stopping by today and your kind comments. See you again soon.
Have a nice weekend.
Celestina, la rea rose

kari and kijsa said...

So many fun things!
Happy Father's Day!

blessings,
kari & kijsa