WELCOME .....come on in and let's chat awhile .
That is just fairy dust falling. Just knock the dust off of your shoes and come on in !

Thursday, May 29

MY LITTLIEST ANGEL ...............


This is my baby grand daughter ; Brooklyn , 17 months old. She is smelling my artificial geraniums ! LOL .
I thought this was so cute , of course I would wouldn't I ? Brooklyn is the baby of all my grand children . Her mommie and daddy were married 10 yrs. before Brooklyn came along. We all thought her mommie wasn't going to have any babies and then what a surprise she was ! Needless to say she is spoiled . Grand children are named right . For they truly are GRAND !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is wonderful, and Brooklyn is a little doll.

CIELO said...

Brooklyn is gorgeous... like her grandma! :)

Hugs

cielo

My Vintage Studio said...

HI Theresa. Your grand daughter is so cute! Hope you have a great Friday! Hugs, Sharon

Vanessa Greenway said...

She is so pretty!! I think Luna and her should have a little play date! :) Love the pic! Hugs ~ Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Hello Theresa, You are so right about grandchildren. I adore mine and the youngest is now nine. Where did the years go?

Brooklyn is beautiful. Isn't it darling when a child thinks silk flowers are real. That photo is a treasure.

Take care, Janne

Rhondi said...

Hi Theresa
I am so excited that you are going to join the party. It is going to be fun. See you Thursday!
Rhondi

rachel said...

She is such a cutie!! AND I LOVE HER NAME!!! - BROOKLYN!! ADORABLE!!