WELCOME .....come on in and let's chat awhile .
That is just fairy dust falling. Just knock the dust off of your shoes and come on in !

Sunday, April 6

Hey kiddo's. Wow ! it was a gorgeous day here in the South . DH and I and my aunt and uncle went to the Chattanooga Market today and they were having an Indian PowWow there. We got to see the Indians dance. Looked at alot of jewelry that was handcrafted . And naturally I forgot my camera. I have got to have me a turquoise necklace !
Left there ,went to eat ,then bought flowers at Home Depot. Got me some white pansies. I promise I am going to put some pics on here real soon; like maybe tomorrow night .

POOF !!

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Good luck with blogging, it is such fun and there are the nicest people out there in blogworld!

thanks for the kind comments on my blog.